Answered By: Tracy Westergren Last Updated: Dec 01, 2020 Views: 569
- Go to www.office.com/
- Sign in with your firstname.lastname@example.org and your current LJMU password.
- When the Office.com page loads you will see a TEAMS icon, click on TEAMS.
- You will now be prompted to either download the TEAMS App or use a web based version of TEAMS.
- We recommend downloading the App for access to more features of the software.
- Once installed and fully signed in you will be able to make calls and chat to team members.
Please see the following Microsoft support page for more information on MS TEAMS: support.microsoft.com/en-us/teams
Information for LJMU staff is also available from the following IT Services web page: www.ljmu.ac.uk/staff/help/help-with-working-from-home/getting-started-with-teams