Answered By: Tracy Westergren Last Updated: Feb 10, 2021 Views: 3244
How do I access a Zoom meeting in Canvas?
- Login to Canvas via a browser canvas.ljmu.ac.uk the recommended browsers are Chrome or Edge.
- If you have a scheduled or saved meeting, it should be available from the Zoom link within your Canvas module.
- Make sure that you are logged out of any personal Zoom accounts.
- Locate the meeting from the list and click on Join.
- If prompted to sign in select Sign in with SSO enter ljmu as the domain, click Continue
- Login with firstname.lastname@example.org and your current LJMU password.
Further Support Student Guide: Accessing Zoom from your Canvas Course
If you continue to have problems please contact Library Services.
You can chat with us for additional support here - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/microsites/library