Answered By: Michelle Allen Last Updated: Oct 15, 2021 Views: 1
Answered By: Michelle Allen
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2021 Views: 1
Yes, you can book one of 250 PCs across our three Library sites
- Postgraduate Reading Rooms should only be booked by Postgraduate students as these areas are restricted and require card access
- You can book a PC for up to 10 hours, up to 7 days in advance. However, once logged into the PC you may be able to extend your booking, provided this does not clash with another booking of the same PC.
- You must log in within 15 minutes of your start time or your booking will be cancelled.
- Please use OneDrive to save your work.
- You will be automatically logged off at the end of your booking time. If not using OneDrive, any unsaved work will be lost.