Answered By: John Germain Last Updated: Oct 08, 2020 Views: 1804
You can access an LJMU desktop and copy your files from your M: Drive to One Drive.
- Go to webpage https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/ithelp/bring-your-own-device
- Click on ‘Using a university PC from your own computer’ to display the instructions.
- Click on and follow the instructions for Downloading and Installing the VPN for your machine. If you have already completed this step, uninstall BIG-IP Edge Client and install it again.
- Click on and follow the instructions for ‘View guidance on how to access the off campus remote PC.’ This will connect you to a PC desktop, similar to the old off campus desktop.
- Click on and follow the instructions in Returning Students - Moving your M: drive to OneDrive
As an LJMU student you can access Microsoft Office365 for free via this link: www.office.com. From there you can run it online, or (provided you qualify as a full LJMU member) install it on up to 5 of your own devices.
To access the office.com page, sign in with your LJMU username followed by @LJMU.AC.UK, in the following format: USERNAME@LJMU.AC.UK